Friday, July 27, 2012

Short Cut Pics July 27th 2012
Pixie Revolution

Besides blogging about my wife's haircuts, Pixie Revolution will also feature pictures of some of my favorite pixie haircuts sidebuzzed haircuts and buzzed napes. Not to mention pictures of female celebrities who are daring and showing off their short haircuts for the world to see.

Some pics you may have seen through out the net some you may have not.
It is my goal to scoure the internet for the newest and hottest cuts like The Lion in Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer cartoon did looking for toys.

So without further ado here is the first patch of pics for this post.
In coming post I plan on sharing pics in theme's. Look for Celebrity short hair
and Side Cuts as well as a post full of pictures dedicated to one of my favorite pixie wearers
Alecia Moore otherwise known as pop singer P!nk.









 

No comments: